1. How we collect Personal Information and what Personal Information is collected.
You do not have to provide to Picket Fence IP any personal information (such as your name, location, address, telephone number, e-mail address, financial information, etc.) unless you choose to provide it to us, including through direct interaction with us (such as by interacting with our personnel), by mail, e-mail, telephone, fax, or electronically.
On this website, Picket Fence IP and/or our service providers (such as Google Analytics) may collect certain information such as the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. This information is made available to us in an anonymized form, and we will not attempt to use this information to personally identify you.
In the course of our business, we may also collect and process:
- Background information you provide, or we collect, as part of our new business intake process; and
- Information provided to us, or generated by us, as part of our client representation.
2. How Personal Information Is Used
Picket Fence IP collects and processes personal information that you decide to submit to us in order to:
- Respond to your inquiry or process any information you decide to submit;
- Manage and administer our relationship with you and our clients;
- Provide professional services to you and our clients;
- Conduct administrative or operational processes within our firm;
- Promote our services, including sending legal updates, publications and information about events;
- Conduct recruiting;
- Analyze the use of this website, in order to improve its design and content;
- Comply with our legal obligations or to exercise or defend legal rights.
3. How We Protect Personal Information
We use an array of security management tools to protect your personal information. Although Picket Fence IP makes protection of your personal information a high priority, we cannot guarantee it. If you have any questions about how we protect your personal information, please contact us.
5. Your Rights
Picket Fence IP is committed to respecting your rights, including where applicable under the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation.
You may have a right under applicable law to request details of the personal information we hold and how we process it. You may also have a right under applicable law to have that information corrected or deleted, to restrict the processing or transfer of it, or to stop receiving notifications that we periodically send to persons on our mailing list. If you would like to do any of these things, please advise us by contacting us.
6. Revisions to this Policy
We reserve the right to revise this policy or any part of it from time to time. Please review the policy periodically for changes.
7. Contacting Us
Director of Privacy
Picket Fence IP LLC